SOLFERINO & SURROUNDINGS
Far from the madding crowd, close to Italy’s main attractions.
Solimago and the village of Solferino are perfectly located to allow the visit of some of the most famous and amazing places in Northern Italy even in a day trip, a long stay allows to alternate days of blissful rest into the park of the resort with exciting trips to the Italian art cities, mountains, lakes and sea.
• SOLFERINO – The Rocca aka THE SPY OF ITALY, the Risorgimento
Museum, the Red Cross Memorial.
• BORGHETTO SUL MINCIO with the Visconti bridge, the river and the
• CASTELLARO LAGUSELLO, intact medieval village.
• SIRMIONE with its Castle, the Thermal Baths and the SPA AQUARIA.
• DESENZANO DEL GARDA with its Castle and the water square.
• PESCHIERA DEL GARDA where Lake Garda becomes the river Mincio.
• SALÓ, with its beautiful lakefront and its refined shops.
• ISOLA DEL GARDA, with the magnificent residence and its garden.
• GARDONE RIVIERA, with the Vittoriale degli Italiani.
• GARDA – Punta S. Vigilio with its small harbor and the Baia delle Sirene.
• CASTELNUOVO DEL GARDA with GARDALAND and the theme parks.
• VERONA (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
• MANTUA (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
• BRESCIA (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
• SABBIONETA (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
• VICENZA (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
• VENICE and its Lagoon (UNESCO World Heritage Site)